This study aims to collect data on Internet use habits and related behaviours, and if this varies across different demographics. This should take approximately 5 - 10 minutes to complete. Please complete all questions in all sections.
Once the study has begun, you have the right to withdraw from the study at any point should you choose to do so, without having to give a reason/explanation.
Your data will remain anonymous, be used in an undergraduate dissertation project and will be publicly available on Experimentum. By clicking the button below, you are giving consent for your data to be used as stated above and agreeing to the following statements:
- I agree to participate in this study which requires me to accurately answer questions about my Internet use and related aspects;
- I understand that my participation in this study is voluntary, and that I can withdraw from the study, at any time and for any reason, without having to give a reason to the researcher;
- I understand that my participation in this project is for the purposes of research, and is in no way an evaluation of me as an individual;
- I understand that the anonymized data and the subsequent analysis write-up will be publicly available but will be completely anonymous and will not contain any identifying information;
- I understand that I can contact the researcher(s) for this project by e-mail to receive more information and/or a summary of the anonymised group results.
Please login or register if you do not yet have an account.